The smallest 2-in-1 balance bike you can find, Kinderfeets TinyTot is among the best out of an overwhelming selection in the market today. It is definitely one good choice for parents in many remarkable ways. Tiny tot, as its name implies, is built for your adorable little one. It is specifically designed to be used by toddlers typically aged between 12-24 months. It is in this stage of their lives that movement and motor skills are essential towards development and growth. Activities such as riding a bike are important building blocks which would also help in bringing out a child’s utmost potential and honing talents. With the Tiny Tot Bike, your child starts off riding on a tricycle for ample support and training. Once deemed ready, he can take on a new milestone in life of being able to balance himself and ride on two wheels, and still with the same bike!
Why Choose Kinderfeets?
Kinderfeets, a recognized and trusted brand by many, manufactures high quality bikes which do not only pertain to the quality of their products but the benefits many children and families get out of it. The company’s name is actually a compound word, combining two Dutch words meaning children (Kinder) and bicycle (Fiets later on changed to Feets).
Getting Started With Kinderfeets TinyTot Balance Bike Review – Product Specifications
- Kinderfeets Tiny Tot
- Model Name: Kinderfeets Tiny Tot 2-in-1
- Dealer’s Official Website: http://www.kinderfeets.com/
- Description: Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Reviews
- Non-toxic safety hand grips featuring hand protection bumpers
- Seat Height:9″-11.5″
- Tires: 7 inch rubber
- Manufacturer recommended age: 1 – 3 years
- Product Dimensions:About 8 pounds
- Number of Wheels: 2 or 3
- Easily converts from a tricycle to a 2-wheel balance bike!
- Where To Buy Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Balance Bike: The Kinderfeets Tiny Tot is available and you
Kinderfeets Tiny Tot 2 in 1 Design
Though learning to ride is intuitive, a child is motivated with an easy to use and attractive bike, making the entire learning process fun and exciting. This is exactly what makes the Tiny Tot favorable. When a toddler first sits on their bike, it is most common that they walk it forward. The height can set from 9 inches to 11.5 inches. In time, they go a bit faster and glide their way with feet off the ground in longer as days progress. Ultimately, they learn to raise both feet on the pedals. Tilting can be expected but training wheels ensure your child’s safety. The low-frame and the bike’s stability gives your child confidence through more control and balance. Knowing this would surely give you peace of mind too. Eventually, your child will learn free wheeling in a significantly short time.
The Kinderfeets TinyTot Bike is customizable, and What makes it even more unique is that your child, in such a young age, can do it on his or her own! Tiny Tot allows encourages a child’s creativity in this fun activity, and also promotes the incredible feeling of having accomplished something great. Let your child’s imagination go wild through decorating it with the chalk that’s provided for, however he or she wants. Parents would surely be proud as their baby comes up with a beautiful work of art. It presents ease of use for the child and convenience for parents with washable seat covers, durable tires which do not have nor require air, adjustable seats and foot pegs.
Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Details and Features
- Simplicity. Kinderfeets is simply a wooden balance bike that is designed to ease the transition to the pedal-powered bicycle at a kid’s comfort level. It normally provides a great starting point for the toddlers preparing to ride a convectional two-wheeled bike. Kinderfeets Tiny Tot 2 in 1 easily converts from a tricycle to a two-wheel balance bicycle. It’s is designed for toddlers aged between 12 to 24 months.
Most kids are actually able to ride the first time they sit down. In fact, a kid will be able to coast with its feet on the pedals after about one week or two. Kinderfeets is definitely the best bike for your kid. Besides being so much adorable, they have got washable seat covers, no-air tires, chalk board finish colors, adjustable seat level, foot pegs for cruising, and also comes with a chalk.
- Comfortablility. It has got an adjustable seat that starts at 9.5” to 11.5. The non-toxic hand grips on its handlebar provide safety for the little hands. It has got a comfortable cushioned seat that is designed for tiny as well as sensitive bottoms. It’s extra wide base on the 7” tires provide stability and also balance. Finally, it is patented and also inspired by the Dutch. Its low step-through frame also helps feel safely close to the ground.
- Eco-Friendly Eco-friendly chalkboard paint finish normally encourages toddlers to grab a piece of chalk making them creative. For every Kinderfeets Tiny Tot 2 in 1 purchased, a new tree is always planted. It is constructed from birch wood, which is a fast-growing renewable resource.
The pros: Balance Bike Functionality Pros
-Easy to assemble
-Easy to convert from tricycle to 2-wheel balance bike
-Non-toxic materials, made from fast-growing resources
-Ensures utmost safety with hand grips and hand protection bumpers
-Ergonomic seats and handlebars
-Adjustable and comfortably cushioned seats
-Adjustable foot pegs
-Ideal height with the patented, Dutch-inspired low step-through frame
-Huge base and wide tires for greater sense of security for your child
-Arrives in various colors
-Amusing chalkboard paint finish that’s eco-friendly
You Shouldn’t Skip Out This Lifetime Offer
Order the Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Balance Bike Today
The Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Bike obtainable, you could now just press this button to buy this prior to this runs completely out of stock
A Few Kinderfeets Tiny Tot Review Concerns
Some sort of balance is required even on three wheels which may scare off a child, but this is where you come in, to give comfort and guidance, and your full support. The Tiny Tot may be too small for bigger kids, which could be a pro for some since even babies who cannot walk yet may be able to reach the ground with their feet. Anyway, the height is adjustable so the size could be overlooked and rather treated as a safety measure.
Check This YouTube Video on Kinderfeets Balance Bike Complete Assembly
The 2-in-1 capability of this bike itself makes it worth your money, just like hitting two birds in one stone, whereby birds would mean a tricycle and a two-wheel bike. The bike is handcrafted with wood from replenish able birch trees. Interestingly, a tree is planted every time a bike is sold, so getting one for your toddler also lets you help save the environment in your own little way. Wood is very sturdy, which will serve its purpose well as your child grows and develops. We all want what’s best for our kids, and Kinderfeets Tiny Tot lets you provide learning, love, encouragement and genuine happiness to your child, which makes it truly unbeatable. We hope you enjoyed our Kinderfeets Tiny Tot 2 in 1 Review!