As featured on the TV show Shark Tank, the KaZAM Balance Bike v2e is a pedal – less bike for your toddler, and a great idea to get your little one learning to get their balance. Aimed at children aged three and up, the KaZAM Balance Bike creators originally invented the small bike to help their little one learn to ride a bike.
Getting Started With KaZAM Balance Bike v2e Review – Product Specifications
- KaZAM Balance Bike v2e
- Model Name: KaZAM v2e
- Dealer’s Official Website: http://www.kazambikes.com/
- Kazam User Guide: Kazam User Manual Download
- Description: Kazam Balance Bike v2e Reviews
- Handlebar Height:
- Seat Height: 14.0″; max: 17.0″
- Tires: puncture free 12 inch EVA tires
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3+ Years and up, with a weight capacity of 60 lbs. Two year warranty
- Product Dimensions: L: 34.5″ x W: 4.5″ x H: 19.75″
- Number of Wheels: 2
- It has an adjustable rear shock system
- Where To Buy Kazam Balance Bike v2e: The Kazam Balance Bike v2e is available
Kazam Balance Bike v2e Design
Its unique feature, unlike other balance bikes, is the comfortable patented foot rest in the middle of the bike, so when the child feels confident that they can ride around on just two wheels. The great thing about this entirely original foot rest is that it does not obstruct from the child’s running room, and fits perfectly into the center of the bike.
The idea is that the child zips around using their feet, and when they feel they can pick up their legs and place them on the footrest they have the choice. The KaZAM balance bike has been sucessful because of this unique feature, and so it is worth considering when buying a balance bike for your child.
The balance bike avoids the need for training wheels, and after practising on the KaZAM Balance Bike from as young as three, the child can then go straight to their first bike. What’s more the lightweight frame means if there is an unbalanced moment with their feet on the rest, the bike won’t hurt them.
Kazam Balance Bike v2e Details and Features
The bike is very sturdy, however it can be a little tricky to assemble. The great thing about the KaZAM Balance Bike is that you don’t need any tools to adjust the seat and handlebar height, they have installed clamps to make this easier..
- Amazing public recognition.
Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award – representing the most innovative, engaging new products of the year. As seen on Shark Tank. The award-winning bike was first successful in Europe, Canada, Australia and Japan before making it in the US, and its main aim is to help develop a child’s balance and coordination. With this safe bike, it allows the child to learn how to balance on their own, preparing them for riding a larger bike when they get bigger.
Easy Step-in patented frame design with foot rest, ergonomically designed for proper feet placement & balance, nylon bushings for non-friction easy steering, and maintenance and puncture free 12 inch EVA tires. This bike weighs 11.2 pounds, which is actually a lot heavier than some of the other bikes in this field. This means smaller children will find the bike too heavy, which is why the bike is aimed at children over three years old. The wheels are made of the usual 12 inch rubber tire, but with a smooth tread. They are great for durability and for gliding on a smooth paved surface, but can be difficult when riding on other terrains, are they have little to no grip. They are, however, safe and bolts attaching them have been covered up. After some complaints about the safety of the bikes without brakes, KaZAM decided to install brakes and make it an option for buyers to buy the bike with or without brakes – adding to the safety features on this bike.
The pros: Balance Bike Functionality
This LikeABike Balance Bike has some great features that you should know about:
- It allows the child to learn how to ride a bike on their own and at their own pace
- Durable and quality design.
- Unique footrest that fits perfectly
- Adjustable seat height and adjustable handle bars
- Integral safety features
- It is made with non – toxic chemicals.
- It comes with a two year warranty
- It features soft, plastic hand grips
A Few Kazam Balance Bike v2e Review Concerns
- The smooth tires don’t provide enough grip (the Kazam v2s model is a little bit more money but has air tires)
- While the KaZAM is lightweight, it is actually heavier than other balance bikes out there and so it is aimed at three and above, whereas some of the lighter bikes can be used by a younger child.
- Downward Seats – This can be a problem especially if the kid is unable to balance properly on the bike. The downward facing seats can make any child fall and could cause accidents.
A padded and adjustable seat helps your child comfortably ride for long periods at a time. The quality of the seat is better than the usual cheap plastic seats that come with lower-end bikes. The handlebars are also adjustable, so you can adjust for comfort or height.
Check This YouTube Video on the Kazam Balance Bike
With its unique features the KaZAM Balance Bike is worth the cheap price tag of this Balance Bike . The KaZAM Balance Bike does, promise safety, professionalism, and a two year warranty.. We hope you enjoyed our Kazam Balance Bike v2e Review!