While kids learn to ride a bike, they tend to fall off the bike several times until they completely master riding a bike. Bike injuries can be troublesome as children are vulnerable to fractures since their bones aren’t developed to take hard falls yet. Tricycles and wooden bikes are dangerous as kids tend to lose balance of them quite easily. The FirstBike Balance Bike is specially engineered bike to help kids learn; how to ride a bike without seriously injuring themselves when they fall off the bike while they still learn how to ride a bike.
Getting Started With FirstBIKE Balance Bike Review – Product Specifications
- FirstBIKE Balance Bike
- Model Name: FirstBike Cross Kids Balance Bike
- Dealer’s Official Website: http://www.firstbike.com/bikes/
- FirstBIKE Cross Brochure: FirstBIKE Product Brochure Download
- Description: FirstBIKE Cross Reviews
- Item Model Name: ST-S4BL
- Seat Height: 12-18″ Optional lowering kit (LowKit™) allows kids to ride from an earlier age (starting from 22 months old).
- Tires: Only high-quality Schwalbe tires roll on a FirstBIKE.
- Manufacturer recommended age: Age 22 months to 5 years
- Product Dimensions: 3.0kg / 6.7lbs
- Number of Wheels: 2
- Handlebar height: 46-56cm / 18-22in
- Where To Buy FirstBIKE Balance Bikes: The FirstBIKE Cross Balance Bike is available
FirstBIKE Cross Design
The FirstBike Balance Bike is produced from special material that doesn’t cut nor scratch kids when kids fall off the bike. The bike is very lightweight, so kids will not get a hernia when they lift the bike. Kids fall of regular bikes when they take a big turn, but not with the FirstBike Balance Bike as it has Steering-Limiter that prevents falls when kids take big turns.
Its hand brake has been specially made for kids’ small fingers, and it prevents pinching on their skin when they use the brakes. With its durable material, the frame relieves shocks during riding on bumps, holes, etc. on the ground, which takes off the stress of the little children’s backs when they ride the bike on uneven ground. Its specially designed horse settle keeps kids on the bike, and it’s been made to balance kids with different bodyweight, even obese kids can safely ride this bike without worrying about falling off the bike — but the FirstBike Balance Bike is not suitable for kids over the age of three years.
With the FirstBike Cross Kids Balance Bike With Brake, kids can ride their bike on both grass and concrete. Its air rubber tires are easily pumped as they can be pumped with every pump. You don’t have to buy a special pump for this sole purpose.
FirstBIKE Cross Details and Features
NO COMPROMISE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME & FORK!
5-YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL OTHER PARTS!
Highest Quality Materials Ensure a Lifetime of Enjoyment
and Trouble-Free Use
High-strength yet flexible frame absorbs shock and helps protect a child’s spine; made of high tech, injection molded composite frame that is weatherproof, doesn’t scratch, splinter or rust. Extremely lightweight and durable frame.
Non-Slip special “horse saddle seat shape that helps a child from slipping off when riding downhill and for the best comfort and stability. All the adjustments on the seat are tool free and the shape is the unlike most common pedal bike seats or other balance bikes.
The pros: Balance Bike Functionality
– The height of the bike is very easy to adapt on the FirstBike Balance Bike. It is perfectly adjustable for kids with different heights. In order to set up the height of the bike, all you have to do is to use the special handle for height adjustment, and you can adjust the bike’s height according to your kids height in a second.
– You can pump the tires with any pump, so you don’t have to travel anywhere to pump your kids bicycle tires; you can use the same pump that you use for your car’s tires.
– The bike is very lightweight and your kid will not injure himself/herself from lifting and carrying the bike.
– Kids can drive the bike on any ground, including grass.
– The bike is durable and resistant to bumps and falls on the ground. If your kids fall a couple of times while they are learning to ride the bike, the bike will not break easily.
– The bike has real air rubber tires
– The seat on this bike is very comfortable, and it is made to prevent kids from falling over.
– The bike has a hand brake.
– The bike is very easy to set up.
– The FirstBike Cross Kids Balance Bike With Brake has a turning limiter that prevents kids from falling when they take a big turn.
You Shouldn’t Skip Out This Lifetime Offer
A Few FirstBIKE Cross Review Concerns
– The written instructions are hard to understand, but the manufacturer provides with a YouTube video of how to set up the bike.
– The bike is not available in every color, but you can contact the manufacturer, and the manufacturer is willing to produce a bike in any color if you prefer the bike in a certain color.
Check This YouTube Video on the Assembly of the FirstBIKE Balance Bike
Overall, the FirstBike Cross Kids Balance Bike With Brake is an excellent bike for kids. It is perfectly engineered to make the learning process of riding a bike for kids pain free. The bike is also very easy to take care of as it is very easy to assemble and re-assemble. The bike is, at the same time, durable and lightweight, which makes it very safe in case your kid falls with the FirstBike Cross Kids Balance Bike With Brake. Considering the features of the FirstBike Cross Kids Balance Bike With Brake, the price of $160 with free delivery; the FirstBike Cross Kids Balance Bike With Brake is an excellent purchase. We hope you enjoyed our FirstBIKE Cross Review!