Almost everyone can certainly remember what his or her first bike was during their childhood years. The feeling of getting a bike as a present during birthdays or as a present is one that is both exhilarating and unforgettable. It is recommended to start a young child in developing their motor senses as soon as possible, and what better way than to teach them how to control the Early Rider Spherovelo, a fun and a very unique push-along bike ride?
Why Choose Early Rider Spherovelo?
As with any good educational toy, the Early Rider Spherovelo teaches some very essential skills that accelerate a young child’s growth. It makes use of their developing senses like sight, gravity and balance, and ties them with the young ones’ motor system. Hand to eye, plus muscle coordination are exercised as your child tries to make sense of it and make it move. As they learn to control it better, the Spherovelo can then assume the form of a more traditional bike for an advanced motor development..
Getting Started With Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On Review – Product Specifications
- Early Rider Spherovelo
- Model Name: Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On
- Dealer’s Official Website: http://earlyrider.com/
- Description: Early Rider Spherovelo Reviews
- Accelerates development of motor-skills and coordination
- Seat Height:7″ to 9″
- Manufacturer recommended age: 10 – 30 months
- Product Dimensions:16.9 x 9.1 x 12.6 inches; 5.3 pounds
- Number of Wheels: 2
- Teaches young brains to connect muscles and senses
- Where To Buy Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On: The Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On is available and you
Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On Design
The product earns its unique name based on its soft and ergonomic design. The Spherovelo is a sphere-shaped, push-along ride that was created as a first bike experience for toddlers and young children aged 10 to 24 months old. At first glance, the Early Rider Spherovelo looks like two large bowling balls have been fused together, and that is actually not far from the design philosophy that its creator had intended. The spherical design was chosen because the shape provides unmatched stability as compared to traditional starter push-ride or toddler bikes, which translates to a safer experience. The wheels that are located under the spheres are also made of balls, and this grants the rider freedom to move not just forward and backward, but in any direction that he or she wishes.
Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On Details and Features
- Stablization. A Two-Play Setting, one with stabilizers attached for easy mode, and one where stabilizers are removed for advanced mode..
- Versatile. Created and suitable for children and toddlers as young as 7 months up to 2 years old and great for Indoors as well as Outdoors.
- Amazing public recognition. This is not your usual children’s bike. Rather, it’s an innovative design that aids in development by helping children make the connection between their senses (vision, pressure, equilibrium) and their motor system.. It won Winner of the Red Dot Product Design Award 2013, and Winner of the Junior Design Award for Best Toy 2013.
- Construction. Spheres are made of tough, hard wearing polyurethane, which are also used for skate board wheels. Easy wipe-clean shell coated with high-gloss
The pros: Balance Bike/Spherovelo Functionality
The design is eye-catching and it looks like a vehicle from the future. It is sleek, soft on the visuals and the spherical-shaped design ensures that there will be no hard edges to bump into when the child is on the bike. The materials used to create the Spherovelo gives it a high-quality profile, and its durability protects it from everyday riding and tumbles. There are 4 colors to choose from, so parents can choose the hue that is most appropriate for their child’s gender. The Two-Play Setting is very unique in children’s bikes, and provides many benefits in itself. First, instead of wheels that can only move forward or backward, the stabilizers act like a ball that moves wherever your child wants to go. This prevents the bike from toppling over and causing additional harm while learning to ride it. Second, when your child is ready, then the Spherovelo can convert into a more traditional bike, without stabilizers. This will prepare him or her to try the next stage when motor skills are perfected. The Two-Play Setting ensures that the Early Rider Spherovelo will get much use as it is very versatile and accommodating. It can be safe to say that this is the product that parents will want to buy- the Spherovelo is given much recognition as Winner of the Red Dot Award for Product Design, and Winner of Best Toy Junior Design Award.
You Shouldn’t Skip Out This Lifetime Offer
Order the Early Rider Spherovelo Today
The Early Rider Spherovelo 2-in-1 obtainable, you could now just press this button to buy this prior to this runs completely out of stock
A Few Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On Review Concerns
The only con in the Spherovelo is that since it is uniquely designed for safety, your young child may not see it as a bike, but as a toy that he or she can push around, like a car. It is recommended that you ease your child into how it works and what it is. Invest in a few hours to guide your child in playing with the Spherovelo as a bike, and pretty soon he or she will learn and zoom around in no time at all.
Check This YouTube Video on The Spherovelo – a revolution balance bike for 1-2 year olds
The Early Rider Spherovelo is a great first bike for teaching your young child important motor skills, and has proven it by winning several prestigious awards. Not only is it good for the child, but its design and built-in safety measures provide peace of mind for the parents as well. Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On Review!
Early Rider Spherovelo Ride On